Gnucash Lots?

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 19:18:32 -0500

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 06:33:31PM -0700, David Hampton was heard to remark:
> On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 18:19, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> > I don't expect you to start using lots immediately (they're not ready)
> > but I'm not going to give them high priority if I sense that there is no
> > interest ...
>
> I'm interested in lots for tracking stock purchases.  I have lots of
> other things to keep me busy until lots are stable.

My request then:  review the (highly minimal) API in src/engine/gnc-lot.h
and the writeup in src/docs/lots.txt and let me know if this cognitively
maps to what you thought this whole thing is about.  Let me know if what
is there is not what you were expecting, or if you think that some
feature x wuld improve the situation.   I'd rather not have to redesign
later if I can get it mostly right now.

--linas

 (right pun righteously intended.)

--