PostgreSQL & Freecoins

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
04 Nov 2002 21:50:26 -0500

The SQL backend is currently a little bit-rotted, but it should still
work for the core business functionality.  Someone is working on
completely re-writing it, but that probably wont happen for a bit and
frankly the tables are probably going to change.

Have you thought of outputting an XML, csv table, OFX, or some other
format?  As an alternative, have you ever thought of writing code that
uses the Gnucash engine?  It can read your freecoins data format and
then call the functions to generate the gnucash equivalents..

Another thing you could do is output the scheme code that would do it,
too. :)

-derek