HBCI balance

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:56:42 +0100

Eildert Groeneveld wrote:

> Hello,
> one other HBCI problem: the HBCI get balance always return 0.
> (I can assure you that this is not true!)

:-)

What does the command line output say? The problem is that the HBCI
protocol returns two different balances (booked balance vs. noted
balance), and so far I haven't really found a rule about which one is
the right one. Also, different banks tend to use the balances differently.

So on the command line output, you should read "Noted balance ...,
Booked balance ...". Can you tell me what's written there?

> This is what the log tells me:
> Ausgeführt. (Code 20)
> Status indifferent. (Code 9000)

Huh, this message is weird anyway. Which bank is that?

Christian