HBCI

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 20:01:07 +0100

On Dienstag, 5. November 2002 08:28, Eildert Groeneveld wrote:
> Dear all
>
> there seems to be a problem with repeated online HBCI actions. The first
> one (remember password active) is ok, the second dies with:
>
> Ausgeführt. (Code 20)
> Auftrag zur Ausführung vorgemerkt. (Code 10)
> gnc_hbci_api_execute: Error at executeQueue: some connections failed
>
> Closing and restarting gnucash does the trick (but not too convenient (the
> transaction needs to be retyped.)

Actually I cannot reproduce that here. With the PPI Testbank I can easily
submit several transactions in a row (I just tried 3). I enter the password
every time, but that shouldn't make a difference.

Additionally, if you get a "Code 10" as return value from the bank, then we at
Gnucash and OpenHBCI did everything we can -- it's your bank that doesn't
want to immediately execute your job. At least that's what I understand here.

Christian