Gnucash 1.8 schedule (we are here)

Benoit Grégoire bock@step.polymtl.ca
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 18:16:28 -0500

On November 8, 2002 04:54 pm, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> Oct 13 Feature freeze, release 1.7.1-alpha
>
> Oct 27 Total feature freeze, initial string freeze + initial translation
> work, release 1.7.2-alpha
>
> Nov 10 Deep freeze = only bugfixes, String freeze, call for
> translations, release 1.7.3-beta <----- WE ARE HERE ----

If nobody has any objections, I would apreciate it if 1.7.3-beta were to be
delayed until Nov 13.  Ofx compile was broken in the 1.7.2 tarball, so it had
no meaningfull testing.  This delay should give me enough time to code UI
improvements to the transaction matcher (which will also affect HBCI) and
code stock account download support fixes.  I didn't have time to do either
because of a real life contract.