*****SPAM***** Yet another configuration problem

Jan Nielsen nielsenjan@tin.it
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:31:15 +0000

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.20 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: USER_AGENT         (-1.1 points) Found a User-Agent header
SPAM: X_ACCEPT_LANG      (-0.4 points) Found a X-Accept-Language header
SPAM: USER_AGENT_MOZILLA_UA (1.2 points)  User-Agent header indicates a non-spam MUA (Mozilla)
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_01_02  (-0.1 points) BODY: Spam phrases score is 01 to 02 (low)
SPAM:                    [score: 1]
SPAM: DATE_IN_FUTURE_24_48 (3.3 points)  Date: is 24 to 48 hours after Received: date
SPAM: RCVD_IN_RFCI       (2.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 234.28.211.62.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Guys,

I'm trying for the CVS version of gnucash. Basically, autogen.sh ends up
in something along these lines

long list of Copying file...
Copying file m4/ulonglong.m4

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

You might also want to copy the convenience header file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the configure
--disable-nls
option.

Press Return to acknowledge the previous three paragraphs.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running intltoolize ...
patching file po/Makefile.in.in
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
Running autoheader...
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
autoheader: `config.h.in' is unchanged
Running automake --gnu  ...
/tmp/t4puiJlI/traces.m4:1510: /usr/bin/m4: Error matching regular
expression "^
*\(.*\) *$"
Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/bin/automake line 5077,
<GEN0> line
290.
automake: no `Makefile.am' found or specified
**Error**: automake failed.

Basically I have done a cvs checkout and update, installed g-wrap 1.3.2
from gnucash site and run autogen.sh.

My environment is:
guile 1.4
automake 1.7.1