compilation problem

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
10 Nov 2002 17:46:59 -0500

Eildert Groeneveld <eg@tzv.fal.de> writes:

> > cvs update
> > ./autogen.sh --enable-hbci --enable-sql
> > make
> fine some time ago, autoconf aborted and had to be restarted ow something of
> that sort.

Can you please verify that it is still the case?  (It should NOT be
the case).  If ./autogen.sh does not result in a working, configured
source tree there is still something wrong (I thought I fixed all
those problems).

> > > @INTLTOOL_DESKTOP_RULE@
> >
> > *THIS* is strange -- it seems to imply that you don't have intltoolize
> > installed properly...  What version of intltool do you have?  What do you
> > get from:
> >
> >         intltool --version
> >
> > > any ideas?
> >
> > you also don't state:
> >         OS?
> >         Distro?
> >         auto-tools versions?
> sorry about this.
> Debian SID
> root(eno,gnucash)# autoconf --verion
> Autoconf version 2.13
> root(eno,gnucash)# intltoolize --version
> intltoolize (GNU intltool) 0.23
> root(eno,gnucash)# automake --version
> automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6
> g-wrap 1.3.2
>
> something else?

Hmm.. I've got intltool-0.22, but everything else is the same and I
don't have this problem.