Fwd: Account dropdown doesn't show up anymore

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:19:17 -0500 (EST)

Oops, wrong list...

------ Forwarded message ------
    From: Laurent Duperval <lduperval@videotron.ca>
 Subject: Account dropdown doesn't show up anymore
    Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:09:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I just did a CVS upgrade. When I restarted gnucash, I noticed that the
drop down menus to select an account for a transaction doesn't work
anymore. So now I have to typ all of my account names completely, which
is really annoying.

Am I the only one to see this?

P.S. With this update, after cleaning our my whole source tree, I still
have the problem I reported a few weeks back where the .libs directories
contain files ending in .soT or .soU instead of .so. This breaks
installation because the libs aren't installed properly and GC can't
run.

- --
Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?