omission in cvs dialog-sxsincelast.h?

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:36:55 +0100

Olaf Faaland wrote:

> The very end looks like this:
> =======
> dialog-sxsincelast.c: In function `gnc_ui_sxsincelast_guile_wrapper':
> dialog-sxsincelast.c:395: implicit declaration of function `ngettext'

Oops. Seems like you don't have gettext. But of course this shouldn't
break your compile. Thanks for reporting this.

> I added
>
> #include "messages.h"
>
> to dialog-sxsincelast.h, which allowed the build to complete.  I'm passing
> this on in case it's an omission that someone needs to fix.

Right, this header file should have been included already. I'm wondering
why it wasn't included so far... anyway, #include "messages.h" should
now probably be added to dialog-sxsincelast.c (instead of .h -- the .c
file is enough).

Christian