crash at startup

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
15 Nov 2002 18:49:27 -0800

--=-SU5rybmjZP+mhee5uJU4

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 18:15, Matthew Condell wrote:
> > It's still dying in the price-quotes module, in all cases?
>=20
> For me, yes.
>=20
> I've had a chance to experiment a bit more.
>=20
> If I comment out:=20
> (gnc:use-guile-module-here! '(gnucash price-quotes))
>=20
> from main.scm, gnucash loads fine and brings up my account tree.

Do you have the perl Finance::Quote module installed?

> However, when I try to open an account I get the following:
>=20
> ** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_edit_cb'.
>=20
> ** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_new_trans_cb'.
>=20
> ** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_new_trans_cb'.
>=20
> ** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_expand_trans_t=
oolbar_cb'.
>=20
> ** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_statusbar_cb'.

Your development tree has some serious problems.  These routines are in
the file window-register.c; the same file that calls the glade routine
which tries to attach to these routines.  Have you tried removing all
your installed binaries and then running a "make clean; make" in the
sources?

David

--=-SU5rybmjZP+mhee5uJU4

--=-SU5rybmjZP+mhee5uJU4--