reconciliation date

Alexander Bürger acfb@gmx.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:33:45 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I like gnucash, but I do not like doing frequent reconciliation (every few
days) with it: in the dialog that appears after I press "Reconcile..." the
date is always one month after the last reconciliation - for frequent use it
would be much better to use the current date. As far as I can see it should be
simple to do that: at the beginning of gnc_get_reconcile_date (in
src/gnome/window-reconcile.c) replace the first if-clause with `*statement_date =
time(0);'.

Alexander