New transaction matcher

Benoit Grégoire bock@step.polymtl.ca
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:55:54 -0500

Just a quick note on your new matcher (it's very late).  I had a little time
to play with it tonight.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your code cleanup.  It's
going to be a pleasure working with you on this.

I honestly think you got the right basic idea for the matcher, and that it's
clearly the best idea (at least for now).  As you might have guessed, there's
a number of things I would like to change, but i am sure we will find a
common ground.  It mostly has to do with the lack of status on the main page,
and the gui behavior (tough I realize much of the later it is probably
because you haven't had time to code it.)

I hope to catch you tomorrow.

--
Benoit Grégoire
http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/