A question and suggestion

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Oct 2002 12:10:18 -0400

Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:

> I'll play and see what I can do without hacking on the menu-insertion code.

Ok, load-order doesn't matter.  The problem is that the Report-menu is
generated in "hash" order.  Basically the reports are stored in a hash
table and to generate the menu it does "(hash-table-foreach
add-to-menu)" so the items get added in whatever magic order they come
out in the hash.

This is is report-gnome.scm.  I'll have to think about a good way of
ordering everything.  Probably the best thing to do is just sort all
the reports in order and _then_ add them.

Note that this will NOT help with ordering of the reports v. the menu
items within the Report Menu.  The sub-menus are created elsewhere,
not here. :(