LibOFX tarball to accompany gnucash 1.7.1

Benoit Grégoire bock@step.polymtl.ca
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:52:28 -0400

> Another thing with libOFX: I understand that the ongoing work will
> require changes in the libOFX code, so updates in gnucash will also
> require updates of the libofx installation (that's what CVS is all
> about). Nevertheless, could you please try to release libofx tarballs
> each time we release a gnucash-1.7.x tarball? That way, the gnucash
> tarball is at least compilable with a well-defined version of another
> tarball. (On the other hand, I know that OpenHBCI didn't observe this
> for the 1.7.0 release, too, but we'll fix that today or tomorrow and
> release the tarball of the required version of OpenHBCI. :-)

Ok, I've released a new tarball of LibOFX to accompany GnuCash 1.7.1.  I was
away for the release of GnuCash, but this release SHOULD allow testers to
compile gnucash with --enable-ofx

Here is the file:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/libofx/libofx-0.5.tar.gz?download

Release notes:
LibOFX 0.5:
	-Alpha version, released to accompany the new GnuCash 1.7.1 alpha release.
	-Add an account_name to the OfxAccountData struct.  It contains a human
readable identifier of the account.
	-Include file location seems to have changed in recent versions of OpenSP.
Included old and new case.
	-Profiling now possible.  It is now posible to use "make static".  Statically
linked ofxdump and ofx2qif will be created, with profiling enabled.
	-Basic work for investment account and securities.
--
Benoit Grégoire
LibOFX http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/libofx/