build order src/gnome and src/import-export

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
15 Oct 2002 17:24:28 -0400

I think what this means is that we need to break apart import-export
into two subdirectories, a core directory (which gets built before
gnome) and a GUI directory (which gets built AFTER gnome)...

-derek