Glossary definition of "Scheduled Transaction"

Tim Wunder tim@thewunders.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:32:06 -0400

On 10/22/2002 8:28 AM, someone claiming to be Christian Stimming wrote:
> Tim Wunder wrote:
>
>>> "A transaction that is to be excuted at a specific time, either once
>>> or at several times in regular intervals."
>>>

>> Oh, and get rid of the "that is to be", too.
>>
>> "A transaction excuted at a specific time, either once or at several
>> times in regular intervals."
>

> Errr... but what's the difference to a "normal" transaction then? Every
> transaction is one that "executed at a specific time". The Glossary
> should contain a definition that  defines what the specific thing about
> the Scheduled Transaction is.

Hmmm... Well, come to think of it, it's not necessarily a transaction. It could be a reminder. And I suppose something should be mentioned about it being automatic.

"A transaction or reminder that can be automatically excuted at a specific time, either once or at several times in regular intervals."