Update-Finance-Quote dependancy of libwww-perl.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
22 Oct 2002 12:18:14 -0400

Nigel Titley <nigel@titley.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 17:07, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Sorry, I think the issue is finance-quote-helper being called
> > by Gnucash before the user runs update-finance-quote.
>
> So the first statement was correct ("maybe I'm just being stupid")?

Maybe.  update-finance-quote should DTRT and pull in libwww-perl if it
isn't already installed.  However, the user could theoretically still
call the finance-quote-helper application without having done that.