Gnucash 1.8 freeze/release TODO list

Benoit Grégoire bock@step.polymtl.ca
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:44:19 -0400

On Thu 12 September 2002 17:06, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Chris Lyttle <chris@wilddev.net> writes:
> > End of Sept - Feature Freeze
>
> Considering it's already sept 12, I dont think a feature
> freeze is reasonable in two weeks...

Probably not.  However a first step might be to state what each developer has
to do before 1.8  I'll start the list, everyone should add to it

Generic import:
-Complete and debug the new transaction matcher (Imperative, Could be ready in
two weeks)
-Sync with Christian Stimmings (HBCI)
-Make it translateable (I a ignorant it this area, what need's to be done?).
OFX:
-Investment account support (Depends on LibOFX progress, could be worked on
even after string freeze, might not be ready in time)