CVS GnuCash fails on assertion in postgres backend

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
19 Sep 2002 12:27:05 -0500

--=-jqD2k2kci96TnfKpnoYY

When I try to open an account, using the postgres backend, GnuCash fails
on an assertion in gncquery.c  I added a couple of PINFOs right before
the if statement that has the assertion in it.  Below is the output of
the assertion crash.  I've marked my output by indenting it.

Info: sqlQuery_build: term is QUERYCORE_GUID
	Info: sqlQuery_build: GUID param is      book
	Info: sqlQuery_build: GUID next param is guid
	Info: sqlQuery_build: GUID options is    1
Info: sqlQuery_build: Unknown GUID parameter, book
Info: sqlQuery_build: term is QUERYCORE_GUID
	Info: sqlQuery_build: GUID param is      account
	Info: sqlQuery_build: GUID next param is guid
	Info: sqlQuery_build: GUID options is    1

** ERROR **: file gncquery.c: line 897 (sqlQuery_build): assertion
failed: (pdata->options !=3D GUID_MATCH_ANY)
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

The above line number should be 890 in the CVS-original source.  I
haven't tracked down what pdata->options is *supposed* to be at this
point (i.e., point being loading Splits/Transactions/Whatever from the
backend to put into the Register).  Any suggestions on how to proceed
would be a benefit.  Is there a particular reason pdata->options is not
supposed to be GUID_MATCH_ANY here?

Thanks,
--=20
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print
$i=3Dpack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
*****
except me.

--=-jqD2k2kci96TnfKpnoYY

--=-jqD2k2kci96TnfKpnoYY--