Gnucash 1.8 proposed schedule (and HBCI status)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Sep 2002 10:10:58 -0400

Scheduled Transactions are mostly done in CVS.  They will be in
1.8.

I don't know if there is a written functional definition per se.
However, you should be able to do it automatically in 1.8 (or with CVS
if you want to play on the bleeding edge).

-derek