Books, sessions [was: Re: UI independance]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 8 23:47:50 CDT 2003

Matthew Vanecek <mevanecek at yahoo.com> writes:

[lots of good stuff snipped]

Thanks.  I actually had never noticed that a GNCSession could hold
multiple GNCBooks before...

> I see that Lots have somewhat of a priority, so that should give me some
> time to recover from my hiatus from coding, and contemplate and confuse
> the situation some more. =P

Indeed..  I would like to see the SQL infrastructure for business
features and SXes completed before we implement periods ;)

-derek