Improvement-suggestions, gnc 1.8.4

Sina Jany sj.any at gmx.de
Sun Aug 3 15:42:59 CDT 2003

hi,

Reference: gnucash-help/~usage.html, Menus,
View Menu - Changes Account Tree Window view.
View Menu - Changes Account Register Window view

Menu-Items "Cut/Copy/Paste" :
It isn't possible, to use them. They are deactivated,
at least for the "Account Tree" and general reports like
"Account-Summary", "Transaction Report",
"Balance Sheet report" and "Income & Expense reports",
(if other too, I don't know).

Expected manner: It should work every time,
causing I can copy something, if I like to do so.

Should "cut / paste" must be deactivated, please activate "copy".

See you soon again

Sina