Moving help-topics-index.scm

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Mon Aug 4 17:45:44 CDT 2003

Would it be acceptable if I was to try to remove help-topics-index.scm
from the gnucash main source body and move it into gnucash-docs?  (not
now, as a future project)

It seems odd that help-topics-index.scm is totally dependent on
gnucash-docs, and yet resides in the gnucash package.  In fact, if you
do not install gnucash-docs, you will get an error message when trying
to use the help system.

Added benefit, further independentization (yes, I'm making up a word) of
the docs, and less strings for the translators to deal with... unless
they tackle translating the docs.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil