Submitted and fixed bug #119001

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Tue Aug 5 09:48:13 CDT 2003

Tim Wunder wrote:
> BTW, how can I tell gncash which file to open by default? I want CVS head to
> start with a test data file, as opposed to my live data.

Assuming HEAD and v1.8 use the same command line args:

(see "--nofile" and "--file")

lapham at bilbo > gnucash --help
Usage: gnucash [ option ... ] [ datafile ]

   --version                   Show GnuCash version
   --usage                     Show GnuCash usage information
   --help                      Show this help message
   --debug                     Enable debugging mode
   --devel                     Enable developers mode
   --loglevel LOGLEVEL         Set the logging level from 0 (least) to 6
(most)
   --nofile                    Do not load the last file opened
   --config-path CONFIGPATH    Set configuration path
   --share-path SHAREPATH      Set shared data file search path
   --doc-path DOCPATH          Set the search path for documentation files
   --evaluate COMMAND          Evaluate the guile command
   --load FILE                 Load the given .scm file
   --add-price-quotes FILE     Add price quotes to given FILE.
   --load-user-config          Load the user configuration
   --load-system-config        Load the system configuration
   --rpc-server                Run the RPC Server if GnuCash was
configured with
--enable-rpc

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil