Bug 90768 fix

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 10 17:21:49 CDT 2003

Ok, I've committed this to HEAD.  I'd like to commit to 1.8, too..
I can try to backport to 1.8 myself without the translated string
changes, but I have no way to test it.  So, would you like to do
that backport or would you like me to try it?  I suppose I could
try the backport and send you a patch to test before I commit?

-derek