Access to the web site

BenoitGrégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Sun Aug 10 18:48:12 CDT 2003

> PS: I'm not sure that I have earned the right, but I would be willing to
> help with maintenance duties on the web site.  Especially if that means
> you (Linas, or whomever) could spend more time coding.  I would not do
> anything to the web site without first posting to the list and getting
> feedback.

Hello Linas,

I think Jon should be granted write access to the website.  He most definitely
"earned" it by his splendid work on the user docs.

Also, Conrad Canterford was supposed to become the main website maintainer.  I
checked with him and he is still willing, but apparently there are still some
technical problems with his access.  Can you give us an update on this?

Have a nice day,
--
Benoit Grégoire
http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/