A Idea for GNU Cash - Please read, you might find myproposition interesting

Jeremy Jongsma jjongsma at futuresource.com
Thu Aug 14 15:29:24 CDT 2003

I'm not familiar with the term "direct connect"... would that encompass
online banking support (integrated statement download, bill payment, etc)
here in the states?

If so - well, I can't afford to pay you full time :), but I'd probably throw
in $50 to get rid of my copy of Money and switch my last PC to Linux...

-j