Problems building from CVS

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 15 00:33:56 CDT 2003

Michael Vrable <vrable at cs.hmc.edu> writes:

> I'm not very familiar with how gettextize works.  Is it possible to
> modify the files in CVS so this doesn't happen?  Or do attempts to fix
> it only break it with other versions of gettext?

The latter, unfortunately.  This problem should go away with the
gnome2 port, as we'll be using glib-gettext which uses a completely
different method, so it should (hopefully, *fingers crossed*) fix this
problem eventually.

The other thing you can do is figure out which particular instance of
the entries your version wants and remove the other instances..