Regarding "Call for help"

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Sun Aug 17 17:37:45 CDT 2003

If this is a stupid idea, please don't yell at me.  But would it help if
GnuCash was written in a high-level language like Python or Ruby?

It just occurred to me that those might make it easier to attrack
developers.  I hear that much of GnuCash is implemented in Scheme which
scares people.  No one is scared of Python or Ruby.  And those langauges
facilitate casual hacking.

Good idea? Stupid idea?

--
Daniel Carrera, Math PhD student at UMD.  PGP KeyID: 9AF77A88
  .-"~~~"-.   On the menu of a Swiss restaurant: