Searchable Mailing Lists

Stuart Low stuart at perlboy.org
Tue Aug 19 02:10:14 CDT 2003

Hey there,

Read the article 'State of the GnuCash Project', figured I could help
out at least initially in a small way. Can the appropriate person/people
contact me about getting a searchable mailing list system setup?

I'm a Perl oriented guy, and should be able to setup a search engine of
some description based on the existing list archives pretty quickly.

I would also eventually like to contribute to the project itself. My
expertise is mainly in Internet based applications (CGI/Perl & Web
hosting environments), so perhaps some Web integration into GnuCash
itself? I'm happy to take suggestions!.

Kind Regards,

Stuart

--
ServerPeak.com - Innovators in Service Provider Solutions
Need a Linux Admin? Contact Us!