problems compiling gnucash (gnucash-gnome2-dev branch)

Tony Watts tjawatts at totalise.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 13:37:55 CDT 2003

OK, so now I have finished a little test for the gnome print library
version and #if'd the code. But I have a question, does the printing
actually work at all on gnome 2? Has anyone got it to work? My fix is
not any use if it just fixes the compile time problems. On selecting
print from the file menu nothing happens for me.

Oh, and quick stupid question, where is the config file I delete/edit to
get rid of records of old accounts (i.e. so it gives me the first time
user screen rather than telling me it cant find the accounts).

Thanks

Tony