The financial contribution issue

Eneko Lacunza listas at enlar.net
Sun Aug 24 15:04:20 CDT 2003

Hi,

El sáb, 23 de 08 de 2003 a las 20:49, Linas Vepstas escribió:
> The last problem was with the name on the account.  I'd like the
> bank to put the account under the name of 'the GnuCash Foundation'
> however that requires 'the GnuCash Foundation' to be incorporated.
> Which means doing US taxes annually.  And local franchise taxes.
> And property taxes. And other filings.

	I had some experience with this with may local bank in Spain. At least
here, it is possible to set up a name or title of convenience, the real
owner being you. It was a bit tricky to get it, maybe try talking with
someone higher in bank hierarchy could help.

Regards

--
Eneko Lacunza <listas at enlar.net>