bug guile-1.6.4 / gnucash 1.8.5

Fabien COELHO fabien at coelho.net
Wed Aug 27 16:05:12 CDT 2003

Hello

When launching gnucash 1.8.5, some share/gnucash/guile-modules/srfi scheme
files complain about the guile version which is unknown, as I have 1.6.4.
The message asks for the bug to be reported.

Here it is!

I fixed it by adding a "1.6.4" additional line in the condition, and then
it can be launched. Other bug reports to be filled later;-)

(cond
 ((or (string=? "1.3" (version))
      (string=? "1.3.4" (version))
      (string=? "1.4" (substring (version) 0 3)))
 (else
  (let ((msg
         (string-append
          "Loaded gnucash srfi-8.scm in unknown Guile version:" (version) ".\n"
          "If you're running a Guile newer than 1.4, then this file should\n"
          "not have been installed.  Please report the bug.")))
  (error msg))))

--
Fabien COELHO   _____   fabien at coelho.net   _____   http://www.coelho.net