bug guile-1.6.4 / gnucash 1.8.5

Fabien COELHO fabien at coelho.net
Thu Aug 28 10:32:37 CDT 2003

> > I fixed it by adding a "1.6.4" additional line in the condition, and then
> > it can be launched. Other bug reports to be filled later;-)
>
> This is the wrong answer.

I thought so;-)

> Those files should not exist in gnucash when compiled against guile 1.6
> as the files already exist in that version of guile.  You must have
> installed the newer version of gnucash over top of the old one, instead
> of removing the old one first.

That is possible. It is not easy to remove the old version while
installing the new one, with everything messed up with other softwares in
my /usr/local.

> You can safely delete the srfi-?.scm files from your gnucash install.

Ok. I'll try that.

Thanks.

--
Fabien COELHO _ http://www.cri.ensmp.fr/~coelho _ Fabien.Coelho at ensmp.fr
   CRI-ENSMP, 35, rue Saint-Honoré, 77305 Fontainebleau cedex, France