documentation screenshots

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sat Aug 30 15:56:09 CDT 2003

Jon,

The Nautilus style guide was developed somewhat before the gnome one. I
personally think that where they conflict we should go with the gnome
one. The gnome one is put to gether by both people from the gnome docs
project and the sun docs team, so I think it is more authoritative. I
wasn't aware of this particular conflict, so I just continued to follow
what I had read in the nautilus one. Good call.

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica