Error running cashflow report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 2 18:15:45 CST 2003

FYI, there was a small bug in my second patch..  I added a line that
looked like:

                        (if (not (gnc:account-get-full name

But it SHOULD read:

                        (if (not (gnc:account-get-full-name

-derek

PS: I _would_ still like to see your data file, or at least the output
of this (although your data file would be MUCH easier to figure out
what's going on).

What it seems to mean is that you've (somehow) got a split that is
tied to a transaction, but this split has no associated account.  Do
you think you may have a dangling split somewhere?