Target Milestones

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sun Feb 16 15:40:20 CST 2003

With work starting on the port to GNOME2 for GnuCash, I thought it might
be a good idea to start marking in bugzilla what things we want to be
addressed in the GNOME2 version. To this end I propose making a 'Target
Milestone" version of "2.0.x" to indicate a requested feature is going
to be not looked at until the GNOME2 port is far enough along that we
will start considering new feature requests. This could also be used to
indicate bugs specifically that crop up with the port effort.

What do you all think?

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit