Autocompletion (was Re: GnuCash 1.8.1 Hang)

don Paolo Benvenuto donpaolo at gsi.it
Thu Feb 20 15:27:37 CST 2003

> This is still sounding like a memory corruption bug somewhere...

I don't know whether it's something similar or related, but yesterday it
happened that the transactions autocompletion (during entering in an
account registry) didn't work well.

Instead of presenting the autocompletion of the description _selected_, it
put it without selecting it, so that keeping entering characters puts them
in the cursor position, withoun overwriting the following characters.
Besides that, hitting TAB doesn't put the account in its place, nor put the
money value.

I have 697 accounts and 13,500 transactions.

This bug appeared without I could determine what were the cause.

Buon Cammino!

don Paolo Benvenuto <donpaolo at gsi.it>
Guaricano, Santo Domingo, Repubblica Dominicana
pagina web: www.chiesamissionaria.it
cellulare +1-809-763-0026 (dopo le undici di mattina ora italiana)
----
"C'è più gioia nel dare che nel ricevere" (Gesù)