GC

Glenn English ghe at slsware.com
Sun Feb 16 15:16:32 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 13:20, Derek Atkins wrote:

> > Where is a description of IIF (and the differences between Mac and
> > Windows flavors)? Google didn't find one quickly.
>
> No clue.  This is part of the problem...

Another part: Unless I have overlooked something big, "QuickBooks Pro
5.0 for the Mac" doesn't export transactions. Just the lists of names,
accounts, customers, vendors, etc. No dollars except balances in
accounts. If this is true, an IIF importer wouldn't be much use.

Might it be reasonable to take a directory full of QB reports and munge
them into a GnuCash xml data file? Or is that the definition of an
importer?

--
Glenn English
ghe at slsware.com