libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed

Gansser, Martin MGansser at rand.de
Thu Feb 27 09:37:43 CST 2003

Hi Derek,

I reconfigred now the whole sofware components
g-wrap-1.3.4 and guile-1.6.0

#!/bin/csh -f
#
setenv LDFLAGS "-L/opt/gnome/lib"
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "/opt/gnome/lib"
gmake distclean
rm config.cache
rm libtool
./configure --prefix=/opt/gnucash --with-glib-prefix=/opt/gnome \
            --with-gnome-includes=/opt/gnome/include \
            --with-gnome-libs=/opt/gnome/lib \
            --with-g-wrap-prefix=/usr/local \
            --disable-error-on-warning \
            --disable-openhbcitest \
            --enable-opt-style-install \
            --enable-shared \
            --disable-static \
            --disable-guppi
gmake && gmake install

gnucash-1.8.1 compiles and installs now fine with shared library, but fails
at startup with the following error messages:

prounix_root:/opt/gnucash/bin # ./gnucash
<unnamed port>: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error) #f ...):
<unnamed port>: Loaded gnucash srfi-2.scm in unknown Guile version:1.6.0.
If you're running a Guile newer than 1.4, then this file should
not have been installed.  Please report the bug.

any suggestion ?

thanks Martin

PS: there is a Problem with the Mailinglist, not reachable !