Running scheduled transactions dialog

Spamassassin Mail Filter wohler@newt.com
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:56:33 -0600 (CST)

  I'm using the Debian version of GnuCash 1.7.6 (CVS from 2002-12-26).

  When one runs the Actions->Scheduled Transactions->Since Last Run
  command when all transactions are automatic, there is a informational
  dialog that says that "There are no Scheduled Transactions to be
  entered at this time." But then the dialog goes on to say that that
  sentence was a big fat hairy lie: (11 transactions automatically
  created).

  I would thus suggest that if no transactions were entered or need to
  be entered, the dialog should say:

    No pending scheduled transactions.

  If transactions were entered automatically, but there are no manual
  pending transactions, then the dialog should say:

    NN transactions entered.

This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following
log describes which actions were taken.

Sanitizer (start="1041472589"):
  SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):
    Match (rule="2"):
      Enforced policy: accept

  Rewrote HTML tag: >>_lI Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 17:56:12 -0800 From: Bill Wohler _wohler@newt.com_<<
                as: >>_lI DEFANGED_Date: Wed, DEFANGED_01 DEFANGED_Jan DEFANGED_2003 DEFANGED_17:56:12 DEFANGED_-0800 DEFANGED_From: DEFANGED_Bill DEFANGED_Wohler _wohler@newt.com_<<
  Total modifications so far: 9

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.54 2002/02/15 16:59:07 bre Exp $