problem with entering a stock transaction

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Jan 2003 01:17:18 -0500

Ok, this is now fixed in CVS.  As I suspected, my multi-currency code
was (improperly) acting on stock accounts.  I've fixed it so it wont
do that anymore, and will only act on accounts where it should be
acting.

I also fixed another bug where entering a transaction in a new stock
account would (incorrectly) pop up the exchange-rate dialog.

Thanks for catching this.

-derek