accounting for stock trades

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Jan 2003 15:14:54 -0500

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I cannot think of any way of enforcing
this given the current architecture.

Indeed, I cannot even imagine an architecture that would make it easy
to enforce this requirement.  The problem is that you are trying to
enforce some level of balance _ACROSS_ transactions, which doesn't
make any sense.

-derek