Gnucash 1.7.5: problem with files from 1.7.2 version

Vitaly Lipatov LAV@VL3143.spb.edu
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:24:13 +0300

On Понедельник 06 Январь 2003 11:42, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Hmm, this is certainly not what I get from current-CVS.  I
> > get the following output:
> >
> > Warning: clear_up_account_commodity...(): unable to find
> > global commodity for ISO4217::RUB adding new Warning:
> > PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
> > Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
> > [snip]
> > Debug: sxsincelast_populate: No scheduled transactions to
> > populate. [snip]
> > Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
> >
> > So, I don't know what's failing for YOU.  For me, well, it's
> > getting confused about the lack of the RUB currency, and for
> > some reason failing to print data as a result (probably
> > because it has an invalid fraction for the RUB currency).
Thank you, Derek!

> Note that "RUB" is *not* the mnemonic for the currency
> "Russian Rouble". Instead, the correct mnemonic is "RUR"
> (which explains why it was not found). This was fixed on
> 2002-11-30, so it is corrected in 1.7.4 but was wrong in all
> versions before that.
Thank you, Christian. Really it was for incorrect mnemonic RUB.
I guess it could be done with load procedure in gnucash which
have to be able load old files.

--
Lav
GNU! ALT Linux Team! LaTeX! LyX!