Gnucash 1.7.5: problem with files from 1.7.2 version

Vitaly Lipatov LAV@VL3143.spb.edu
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:58:42 +0300

On Понедельник 06 Январь 2003 18:44, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> writes:
> > Note that "RUB" is *not* the mnemonic for the currency
> > "Russian Rouble". Instead, the correct mnemonic is "RUR"
> > (which explains why it was not found). This was fixed on
> > 2002-11-30, so it is corrected in 1.7.4 but was wrong in all
> > versions before that.
>
> It was wrong in 1.6 as well?  If so, then we REALLY need
> something to do the conversion automagically otherwise LOTS of
> users will have problems with their data files!!!!
I know I could work in 1.6.x with my file (with RUB) and with
1.7.2 too. As 1.7.5 version I cannot open my file with RUB
inside. I changed it to RUR and all fine works.

--
Lav
Виталий Липатов