help

David Hampton hampton@rainbolthampton.org
05 Jan 2003 09:48:06 -0800

--=-bk614hHMXQog6MCckx/K

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 08:18, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Glen Ditchfield <gjditchfield@acm.org> writes:
>=20
> > I'd like to see the New Account Hierarchy druid offer this simple hiera=
rchy=20
> > right up front.  It would be a nice, unintimidating way for newcomers t=
o get=20
> > started.
>=20
> Hmm, I think I could probably do this.  The only potential issue I can
> think of is that if you click on "select all", it might look somewhat
> funky because you'll have a top-level "Checking Account" which
> probably should not be there.

How about just enabling the "Common Accounts" by default?  Its a simple
enough setup, and doesn't have the problem of any conflicts if the user
wants to enable more sets of accounts.  Perhaps a stripped down version
of the common accounts that has:

	Assets:Current Assets:Checking Account
	Income
	Expenses

This also would produce no conflicts.=09

David

--=-bk614hHMXQog6MCckx/K

--=-bk614hHMXQog6MCckx/K--