CVS Compilation issue

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
07 Jan 2003 08:55:35 -0800

--=-cv/h1nbQdbrlxPunqx5G

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 08:20, Derek Atkins wrote:
> What version of guile?

Looks like one of the guile 1.6 bugs I fixed last night.  Eildert, if
you are using 1.6 you will eventually be able to get it to compile and
it will run, but it will fail to produce any reports.  This is either a
guile bug, a g-wrap bug, or an interaction of the two.  I don't know
enough about either to fix the problem.  There may also be further guile
1.6 problems that I did not find in my (very short) testing last night.

David

--=-cv/h1nbQdbrlxPunqx5G

--=-cv/h1nbQdbrlxPunqx5G--