CVS Compilation issue

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
07 Jan 2003 16:16:26 -0800

--=-GH4lZ8gbw/5nCAD2Q+uf

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 13:41, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Are you running with an up-to-date cvs checkout?  Try running
> cvs update again.  As I said, this should have been fixed last night.
> Either that or the API is different between 1.4 and 1.6.  In 1.4
> the API is:
>=20
> extern long_long scm_num2long_long (SCM num, char *pos,
>                                     const char *s_caller);
>=20
> It's possible the API is different in 1.6 and hampton's change causes
> problems....

Yes, the API is different. The second argument is an int in guile 1.6.=20
I will revert the change and flag it as a 1.6 issue.  Apparently the
version of guile I have installed (RH8.0) doesn't support native 64 bit
numbers, so the GUILE_LONG_LONG_OK conditional compilation flag
immediately preceding this line hid the problem when I tested the change
with guile 1.4.

David

--=-GH4lZ8gbw/5nCAD2Q+uf

--=-GH4lZ8gbw/5nCAD2Q+uf--