update russian translation for 1.7.7

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:48:17 +0100

Vitaly Lipatov wrote:

> There is an russian translation for GnuCash 1.7.7
> in attachment. Please commit it in 1.8.x branch and in HEAD
> brench too.

Thanks a lot. I'll commit that later today (or, if somebody else can do
it, just go ahead).

> P.S.
> I don't know what is the better way to send updated translation
> :(

No, this is fine, thanks. If you want an even easier way of submitting
new translations, you can use the GNU Translation Project
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/ which maintains a Textual
Domain "gnucash". You can find information there on how to use this as a
translator. If you find it useful, just go ahead. If you prefer to send
emails to gnucash-patches (better than to gnucash-devel), just go ahead
with that, too.

Christian