Delete an Invoice?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
13 Jan 2003 00:46:00 -0500

Rik Harris <rik@kawaja.net> writes:

> Is there a way to delete an unposted invoice?  I've got a few invoices
> that I've changed my mind on before posting and a few experimental ones
> that I don't want any more.  If there's no user interface method, is it
> safe just to remove the gnc:GncInvoice section from the XML?

No, there is currently no interface to delete an invoice, and
unfortunately no, it is not safe to just remove the gnc:GncInvoice
section unless you are sure there are no cross-references to that
invoice (like no "entries").

One thing you _Could_ do is mark it as "inactive", which will
eventually hide it.  Although right now that doesn't do anything,
either (another thing I need to fix).

Feel free to file an RFE, but don't expect this to be fixed as quickly
as other bugs of yours that I've fixed recently ;)